GypsyMoon Marketplace at Highland Stables
We invite you to join us this weekend at GypsyMoon Marketplace Friday, April 27 from 12pm-8pm with a $10 Admission and Saturday, April 28 from 8am-4pm with $5 Admission. GypsyMoon Marketplace place is a barn sale located at Highland Stables in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
We get the question "what is a barn sale" quite often. A barn sale takes place either on a farm, in or around a barn. It can be described as an upper scale vintage/handmade marketplace. The vendors and artisans are hand selected and screened to ensure that each vendor is top notch. Once they are selected, they spend weeks pickin’, preppin’ and preparin’ for the upcoming sale. They don’t just set up a booth- they design, decorate and stage each stall with eye-catching displays, hoping to draw you in to shop at their creative storefront. Thats what you can expect at GypsyMoon Marketplace located at Highland Stables. GypsyMoon is hosted by the gals of Highland Stables twice a year, once in the Spring and once in November.
3 Tips for GypsyMoon Shoppers
1. LEAVE YOUR PURSE AT HOME:
Bring your wallet, but lugging around an oversized purse or bag while shopping is NEVER fun. Your shoulder will hurt and you’ll have less arm space to carry the new bags of goodies you’ll find. We also suggest bringing your cute crossbody purse. Also, be sure to grab some cash and don’t just rely on plastic. There are some vendors that only accept cash.
2. IF YOU SEE IT & LOVE IT- HURRY UP & GET IT:
If you find a beautiful piece- or treasure as we like to call it- you better get it before someone else does. Our vendors bring and create one-of-a-kind treasures just for YOU!
3. PLAN AND PREPARE
If you're looking to refresh your home, wardrobe, or garden- you'll be coming to the right place. Take pictures of your spaces, have a tape measure on you, and bring some paint samples in order to see if that piece is right for you and your home.
GypsyMoon Essentials List
- Your best pickin' outfit- dress accordingly for the weather and remember GypsyMoon Marketplace is a rain or shine event- we will have a great photo ops for you so make sure you are camera ready!
- Comfortable walking shoes- With 80+ vendors you will want to be sure you can walk around and see every. single. storefront!
- Truck or SUV- If you plan on bringing a group of your girlfriends and buying TONS of goodies, you will need enough space to fit everything and everyone
- Reusable Shopping Bag- Your hands will get full quickly so it wouldn't be a bad idea to grab a reusable shopping bag to fill with all of your treasures.
- Dolla Dolla Bills Y'all!- Come ready to shop till you drop- be sure to grab your cash and those plastic cards in order to buy those one-of-a-kind items you have been searching for.
Guilt Free Shopping
You can shop all you want and leave knowing you helped out the Bowling Green, Kentucky non-profit Life's Better Together. We are so excited to yet again be partnering with Life's Better Together. They are a wonderful non-profit organization in Bowling Green whose mission is to provide direct financial assistance and support to families with a child or a parent battling an ongoing illness. With the help of our past customers at the GypsyMoon events, we have been able to donate over $13,000 towards this incredible organization. Want to learn more? Join their #25on25 Campaign- every month on the 25th, you can donate $25 to help a family in need. To join, visit: www.lifesbettertogether.org/donate
We Invite You To Join Us!
GypsyMoon can truly be an inspiring experience if you have a love for shopping and decorating. In the modern treasure hunt we call a barn sale, you never know what you’re going to find whether it be something re-envisioned, reclaimed and brought back to life or made brand new. When you get creative artisans together, good people, yummy grub, and soulful music you know it’s going to be something amazing with a great atmosphere! Where else can you find some of the best artisans, pickers and creators all in one place?!
Want to see the vendors we have coming? Follow us on our Facebook and Instagram pages to see sneak peek of the vendors we have coming! @gypsymoonmarketplace