Rules and Regulations
· To use the designated bar area, you must hire an ABC certified, approved Highland Stables bartender.
· No guests or bridal party members are allowed behind the bar.
· You may serve beer, wine, and champagne but in no circumstance do we permit the service of alcohol to minors.
· We do not allow hard liquor (whiskey, vodka, rum, tequila, etc.)
· Absolutely no glass bottles or glasses are allowed in the ceremony or reception areas.
· Highland Stables reserves the right to forbid any alcohol usage during any time.
BRIDAL ROOM, GROOMS ROOM, HOSPITALITY AREA:
· The Bridal area and Grooms area will be open for your use the day of your ceremony, so you may utilize those spaces.
· The lounges are yours to use to get ready for your ceremony and reception and will be locked once the reception begins. They will not be unlocked until the conclusion of the event. We recommend you get all belongings out prior to the ceremony and put them in your vehicles for safe keeping.
· Children are not to be left unattended in the Bridal Area or Grooms Area at any time.
· No one will be allowed to stay the night. No exceptions.
· Only battery operated “flameless” candles are allowed.
- They are realistic, put out good light, and most run 100 hours on a small battery.
- Exceptions: Unity Candle during ceremony.
· The client is welcome to use the venue for a ceremony rehearsal practice prior to the wedding. However, Highland Stables Events Staff will be sensitive to any other events that may be occurring as well as hours of operation.
Friday Set Up & Rehearsal Time: 9am-6pm
· Rehearsals must start no later than 5:30pm on Friday.